I am trying to get firmware on my gateway updated over the air with murano.
I do not use GatewayEngine due to restrictions on my device and Python is not available.
Curl and wget are available.
I looked through https://support.exosite.com/hc/en-us/articles/205664984-In-Field-Updates-OTA but that seems to be for the OnePlattform with Portals as Frontend. Does that work with Murano as well? What are the required steps then?
My assumption is:
- Create content entity (BTW: what is the VendorCIK? I cannot find it in the Murano Backend. Is this the BusinessID?)
- Upload content -> Upload blob (tar.gz. archive)
- Authorize it for specific S/N : How to do that in single steps?
- List Content ids / list authorized content
- Get content info
- Get content blob (tar.gz Archive)
- start a script to unpack and install it
Do you have got a working example for the murano platform? Or do you have more docs about OTA / Murano please?