Problems with Duration Event

Hello all,
I´m having problems with the Duration event type. I´ve set up two Events, both Duration: one should trigger if the measurements Equal zero for one hour (3600 seconds), and other if measurements Less Than 100 for half hour (1800 seconds). I´ve set up both some days ago and, despite the conditions had occurred (you can check the data at my public dashboard https://portals.exosite.com/views/1515732142/3977179977), none of them triggered. What is possibly wrong?
Thanks for your attention, best wishes,
Dagmar

Hi Dagmar,
Thanks for letting us know that you are running into trouble; Good thinking in making your dashboard public, I can see there are flat periods for your VOC concentration. The problem is that is that I cannot yet compare this to your event log.

Do you mind adding support@exosite.com as a manager of your portal? That way I can investigate as to what is going on here.

Thanks,
-Martin

Hi Martin!
Thanks for the promptly reply. Already added Support as manager.
Thanks, best wishes,
Dagmar

Hi Dagmar,
Thanks again for adding us as a manager to to your Portal, if you could leave us a manager for a little while longer as we continue to investigate your device.

Much appreciated,
-Martin

Hi Dagmar,
We have determined that the ‘Duration’ datarules that you had defined were locked into a bad state. We are investigating as to the root of this issue.

We have scheduled maintenance window for our One Platform back-end on the 7th of May, that we expect will also free your datarules from their bad state.

For more details and updates about this maintenance please visit: https://status.exosite.com/

Thanks,
-Martin

Thanks Martin, I will wait and check out how things go after the maintenance. Hope you can find what caused the issue :wink:
Best regards,
Dagmar

Hi Dagmar,
With the maintenance window passed, I would check on your duration events to see if they are behaving properly.

We had another developer contact us over email telling us their events became un-stuck, and a number of alerts became active.

We believe events to be free at this time, and are still looking into why they got stuck.

Thanks,
-Martin

Dagmar,

We have pushed a fix to duration events. We discovered an error that was preventing them from triggering. We expect duration events to work as intended, and are monitoring them closely.

Thanks,
-Martin

Hi Martin,
Since the maintenance my Events started working just as expected, thanks!
All the best,
Dagmar